|Starting your first search
Learning how to use a new program is always a bit difficult, so what do you do?
Follow the instructions below and study the image to see which button, checkbox or folder you should press with each step.
1. Press the New button. This opens up the "New Project" window.
2. Enter a URL to a site where you know there are files available, i.e. www.candego.com.
3. Choose the file types you want Medusa to search after.
4. Press the Start button to start your search.
5. In the Internet folder files appear as Medusa finds them.
If you do not find any files with your search then you may want to increase the depth of your search.
Depth is by default set to 1 but you can enter any number between 1 and 100.
Read more about depth by clicking here.